This website is for posting the correspondence between Mrs. Loewenthal's sixth grade classes at Solomon Schechter School in New Jersey and Jonathan Reichel, who is a Peace Corps Volunteer, teaching secondary school science in Namibia, and his students.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Hello Mrs. Loewenthal's Classes! - From Mr. Reichel

Hello Classes. I just want to let you know what a great time I had speaking to you yesterday. You were a wonderful audience and I was happy that you had so many questions about Namibia. I really look forward to keeping in touch with you throughout the school year!

Remember, you can ask questions by clicking on the "comment" option underneath any particular post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi im aaron u dont now me but i epretiate you helping the people in nambia

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home